Saturday, March 19, 2011

love, Love, LOVE my new earrings!











I have a weakness for earrings, which is why I began making my own out of porcelain but I still can't resist when I see a beautiful pair of handmade earrings. I met Jennifer Stephenson McLamb today at the Kentucky Crafted Market and LOVED her booth. Her line of Eco Jewels jewelry is beautiful and recycled! Her studio is in Lexington, Kentucky but you can buy online at her etsy shop.

Read more about her beautiful jewelry on her website: http://www.jennifermclamb.com/

Lukas and I have been investigating the best way for me to accept credit cards at my own art shows and Jennifer mentioned that she was going to try Square. I just heard about squareup.com on Thursday and meeting another person who is going that direction is a good sign. This also means that I will have to get a newer fancier phone, oh darn ;)

That's all for now... I'm off to paint the kitchen cabinets while wearing my new earrings for creative inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Jennie! So glad you love your earrings! Posted your blog to my facebook page! Cant wait to see your cabinets. Best of luck with your jewelry business.

    ReplyDelete