Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Budding Business Ideas in The Sunshine State

Last week I went to Tampa Florida for the annual ceramics conference, NCECA. It was a great trip, but my favorite experience by far was visiting the Craftsman House Gallery in St. Pete. This renovated Arts & Crafts bungalow is a beautiful backdrop for handcrafted art from around the country. I love that you can grab some coffee in their cafe and sit on the relaxing porch or explore the courtyard.
















Check it out for yourself: Craftsman House Gallery

I hope that sometime in my future my art business can grow into something along these lines. Look out Louisville, there may be beautiful art, busy studios, and quiet cups of coffee in your future! Perhaps mine will have to be the CraftsWOMAN House; it only seems fitting for me an two of my female artist friends who love the idea! Any investors in the audience???


No comments:

Post a Comment